Buy and Sell
- We, Our, Us. These terms refer to Midas Publications Limited.
- You, Your, User. These terms refer to the person or automated tool that is browsing Our Website.
- Website. This refers to a collection of files that are arranged on the World Wide Web (www) under a common address and allow retrieval via a browser.
- This Website and its content is Copyright Midas Publications Limited.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for Your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal and non-commercial use, but only if You acknowledge Our Website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with Our express written consent, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may You transmit it or store it in any other Website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- You may not frame, deep-link, enclose or otherwise use in any manner any Midas Publications Limited logo, design, image, page layout, or other information displayed on this Website without prior written consent of Midas Publications Limited. In addition, You may not use any Midas Publications Limited or 'The Challenger' trade name, logo, slogan, product, or service name in meta tags or any other form of hidden text without the written consent of Midas Publications Limited.
- You agree not to use Our Website in a way that may impair performance, corrupt the content, or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
- You agree not to compromise the security of the Website.
- The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Us and whilst We endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance You place on such information is therefore strictly at Your own risk.
- In no event will We be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
- Every effort is made to keep the Website available. However, We take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond Our control.
- We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
- What We collect. We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including e-mail address.
- Demographic information e.g. post code.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- What We do with the information We gather. We require this information to understand Your needs and provide You with a better service, and in particular:
- Internal record keeping.
- Supporting improvements in Our products and services.
- Customisation of Our Website according to Your interests.
- Periodically sending promotional e-mails or letters about new services, products, special offers, or other information which We think You may find interesting.
- We do not pass on any information provided by You to third parties unless legally obliged to do so.
- We are committed to ensuring that Your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure We have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect online.
- We use Website traffic logs to identify which pages have been viewed. This helps Us analyse data about Website traffic and improve Our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease Your personal information to third parties unless We have Your permission or are required to by law.
- You may request details of personal information which We hold about You under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If You would like a copy of the information held on You please write to Us at the address shown on the Contact Us page.
- If You believe that any information We are holding on You is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail Us at the address shown on the Contact Us page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.